Saturday, September 18

Cupcake Kitchen

So I thought I'd take some pictures of the kitchen I will be doing all of my cooking in. I love my kitchen. It is a cupcake kitchen. Lots of cupcake decor. Towels, place-mats, cookie jar, salt holder, candles, sugar dish, utensil holder, and dish cloths. I love my kitchen so much.

Here are my cutting boards and my cupcake utensil holder thingy.

That's my wonderful kitchen-aid mixer and kitchen-aid food processor in matching red.
These are my jars that hold stuff. I don't use them a ton but they're cute and on a shelf that holds more cupcake stuff!





This is my GAS stove. I do not like electric stoves. That's my cupcake thing I made at one of those pottery painting places. I fill it with kosher salt.

My microwave. I'm getting a spice rack to hang on the wall to put ALL of those spices in. I just can't stop getting spices. They're only 99 cents for a huge bottle at the store next door!
I made this cupcake clock that hangs over the door.

That's my cookie jar, sugar bowl, & candles. They're on the hutch outside the kitchen because there is no room for them in my kitchen.
This is my utensil drawer. I have slowly been collecting utensils that I need. Like the micro-plane, and that big spreader looking thing for pie dough, a thermometer, and more.
There's a few more cupcake touches here and there. I just love how cute it is. I really could use a whole lot more counter space and there is a ton more gadgets I would like to acquire. Hope you enjoyed looking through my kitchen!




No comments:

Followers