Friday, September 17

A new recipe this weekend.

My friend Anna posted this link on Facebook:

Chocolate Banana Crepes

Seriously? How could I not make these? I am already going to make a few changes, though. My husband, Kevin, does not like bananas. So, I thought strawberries would be super yummy inside. And, along with the whipped cream in the middle, I am probably going to add Nutella. Can you really go wrong with Nutella? No, I don't think so. If you have never had Nutella, go out and buy a jar NOW. Eat some on toast or on a bagel or on anything really. You can thank me later.

I will probably make them on Sunday because it is grocery shopping time and I haven't gone yet. I need to make my list tonight and go tomorrow. I already have most of the ingredients, just need some eggs and whipping cream. Yeah, I'm going to make homemade whipped cream. Kevin doesn't really like the low fat cool whip and I barely like that crap in a can.

I just hope the crepes turn out okay. I do not own a crepe pan (I have no room for that in my kitchen). I'll probably flub a few before I get the technique down. This should be fun.

No comments:

Followers