Monday, September 27

K. Frappe

I love those newish frappe thingys from McDonalds. I also love frappuccinos from Starbucks. Buying these things all the time can get a little bit expensive. So I got our blender out from under the counter.

As I set it on the counter, I thought about it. I've never actually used a blender. This one we got second hand from my aunt who probably used it once, if that. So I made a fresh pot of coffe and let it sit and made me some delicious homemade frappes.

The first one was a Nutella frappe.

Ingredients:


  • ice
  • coffee
  • hazelnut creamer
  • chocolate syrup
Put it all in the blender and set it on frappe for about a minute. My favorite to order at McDonalds is the caramel frappe, so of course I attempted on of those. 

Ingredients:

  • ice
  • coffee
  • french vanilla creamer
  • caramel sauce

Blender, mix, you get the idea. This one was SO good! Sorry I have no measurements, but I kind of just threw stuff in the blender...
I also made them pretty by making my own whipped cream. I made that first and put it in a ziplock bag so I could pipe it on top of the finished coffee drinks. I stored it in the fridge while I made the drink so it wouldn't get liquidy gross. After I cut of the corner of the zip lock bag and pipedon the whipped cream, I drizzled the syrup that was used in the drink on top of the whipped cream. Looked pretty fancy, if I do say so myself. And I do say so.





1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

A Nutella frappé sounds AMAZING!

Followers